Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance Broker Serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville & Surrounding Areas
Long-term care services may be provided in a variety of settings: at home, through adult day care, in a retirement home, assisted-living setting, or long-term care facility.
Long-term care insurance services may include:
- Nursing care
- Rehabilitation and therapypersonal care (help with activities of daily living such as dressing, eating and bathing)
- Homemaking services (cleaning, laundry, preparing meals)
- Having another person there to watch over you and help you when and where you need it
Long-term care insurance covers the cost of your care over a lengthy period. Some plans will pay your benefits for up to 1 year, while others plans may pay for 2 years, 5 years or even an unlimited number of years.
When should you consider getting coverage?
- You’re planning for your retirement and want to protect your assets and/or your estate.
- You want flexibility and control so you won’t have to rely on the government or others for your care.
- You want freedom and the ability to choose the type and level of care you want.
- You’re expected to be a caregiver for your spouse or parent and would like to have the financial freedom to care for them – you can insure them and protect yourself.
Since not all insurance products are created equal it is best to contact our team directly to discuss your specific needs.
Find out how Protect Your Wealth can protect you with affordable and flexible long-term care insurance. Get your FREE quote today.